by Kenneth Semien Sr.
Durward K. McDaniel Fund Committee
“Honoring the legacy of ACB’s founding father”
Partners like you assist us in bringing two deserving DKM First-Timers to the ACB conference and convention.
Support the DKM First-Timers Program by making a financial contribution, and your name will be placed in an appreciation drawing to win one or more gift cards. Those contributing $100 or more will be recognized as Elite DKM Partners during the annual DKM First-Timers Reception, scheduled for Wednesday, July 8, 2020 in Schaumburg, Ill.
Here’s how it works:
- A $5 donation gets your name in the drawing one time.
- Every $10 donation gets 3 entries.
- Every $20 donation gets 6 entries.
- There are no tickets to present. Your name and contact information are your ticket.
- You will have the opportunity to win gift cards for use nationwide at restaurants, department stores and for online shopping. Examples include, but are not limited to: Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Home Depot and Visa and MasterCard gift cards.
- No need to be present during the drawing. If you are not present at the DKM First-Timers Reception, someone will contact you, and your gift card will be mailed to you. You can also authorize someone to accept your prize during the event by personally notifying the committee chair.
How to get your name in the drawing:
- Submit your donation for entries to any Durward K. McDaniel Fund Committee member.
- Obtain your entries at the ACB Mini Mall during the ACB convention, or dial the ACB Mini Mall by phone prior to the convention at 1-877-630-7190. Credit cards will be accepted.
- Mail a check or money order made payable to ACB to: American Council of the Blind, c/o Nancy Becker, 6300 Shingle Creek Pkwy., Ste. 195, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430.
To communicate further, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial (409) 866-5838.
Your support is greatly appreciated!